July 7, 2014

June 30, 2014 - Transfers!!

Quote of the week: "If I had known then what I know now, I would've let them in a loooong time ago"

My goodness! So much can change in a week!! Like I said, I'm back to the city! This ward is fantastic! It's like a real ward! In a real building! With families! And youth! And tons of Utah transplants! haha. It's about as opposite as you can get from Hartwell. Except for one thing, and that's the love that I have for my new area. I am so blessed. I thought the transfer was going to be soooo hard. And it was a little hard. But Father in Heaven blessed me with the ability to love every area I've gone to. And I love this one as well. :) I have no doubt that Dacula will become my new family. That has made all the difference.
My new companion is Sister Winegar! She's from Sandy! We actually came out at the same time, so that's always fun :) We get along really well! She's way cute and we're working well together, so that's good :)

Oh yeah! I forgot! We got our new mission president this week! President Bennion! We haven't met him yet. We'll have a mission meeting tomorrow, and then Sis Winegar and I will be going to the mission office on Thursday for various reasons. (She is having an opportunity to serve in a leadership position with the sisters.) So I'll have plenty to report on next week. It was sad to see the Wolferts leave, and I love them dearly. But I know that now Pres Bennion has the keys to the mission so I'm excited to follow his council! :)

Well. I didn't realize how short this was gonna be. But the work continues on, all is well, and that's all that matters, right? :)
Loveyabye!

~Sister Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment