June 4, 2013

First Letter from the MTC!

We received our first letter from Sister Jacobs in the Provo, MTC on Monday, June 3rd! It was great to hear from her, but we won't get any emails until this coming Thursday. Patience is a virture!

Here it is:
May 29, 2013
Family,
Hi! I made it through day one! Woot woot! My companion is Sister Smith from Beaver, UT. I like her. J The rest of our district is cool. I can’t name all of the elders & sisters though. Too much thinking, haha.
Guess where I’m living? The MTC! Up. Main campus, So…I still don’t know what’s up with the address. Meh. It’s all good. Pday is Thursday, but tomorrow isn’t a Pday for us. Basically, it’s gonna be the best week! Really, though. J
Guess who I saw at dinner?! Sister Delci Brown! (Ashley’s roommate from her freshman year at Utah State). I was walking with my comp to grab our stuff and head back to the room and out of the corner of my eye I see this sister bee-lining it my way. I was about to move out of the way when I saw that it was no other than, the Delc-Master herself! I gave her the biggest hug ever! She kept saying, “I'm gonna cry, I’m gonna cry!” Yeah. We both cried. And then I looked up and some Elders were clapping, so I pointed it out to Delci and she said, “Oh yea, they’re in my district. They all know that I’ve been searching for you all day!” I love that girl, so stinkin’ much!
Anyway, it’s lights out and I’m beat. I love you lots!

-Sister Jacobs


No comments:

Post a Comment