October 7, 2014

Oct. 6, 2014 - General Conference Comments

Quote of the week: "Sometimes we may be awkward..."

^^ Elder Bednar nailed it. But really though :P

Hey y'all! Can we just talk about General Conference for a minute?!
So good, right?! When Elder Bednar started speaking, I dunno if you thought, "Man. I wish our investigators were here!" But I know I wasn't! M. and A. were sitting right next to us and listening to every word. Those two are great :)

'Meet the Mormons' Movie is more of an informational thing than a proselyting opportunity, so we won't be going to see it in theaters after all! We got to watch it on Tuesday! So good. So very good. We laughed. We cried. I sure hope y'all are near a theater that is showing it! The Spirit is way strong. Especially in the last one. But I'm biased to the whole missionary thing... haha

My testimony is always strengthened when others try to tear it down. It doesn't happen a lot. But it does happen occasionally, and I'm grateful to stand up for what I have learned to be as truth.

Once again, conference was great. I got a lot of answers to questions I had, and a lot of answers to questions I didn't realize I had. Heavenly Father is cool like that :)

The church is true! And even when we're awkward, the Spirit still testifies, thank goodness! ;)
Love y'all!
~Sis Jacobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment