March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014 - " . . . Everyone in jail is doing it!"

^^ Subject line above referring to eating Ramen noodles with mustard and mayo...

Once upon a time.... I love missionary work. Every day is a missionary fairytale! :) Ooh. I like that. Next week I just might expound. Vamos a ver.

I love tracting. Seriously. There was an Elder here who once said, "If you want time with Christ, go tracting." Totally true. One of the fruits of our tracting this week was... the Hawkins family!! Yay for families!! :) We met the husband and had a really good conversation with him. We set up an appt for the next day. We met his cute wife and their son. We taught them and they were super receptive :) After we explained what church is like, the dad, "Thank you! There is nothin' y'all have said that I can argue with! This is just like Christ's church!" Yes, yes it is. If fact, it is Christ's church! Blessing! :)
I truly love this area with all my Hart! (Hartwell) (pun. haha) The church is a good 30 mins away from Hartwell, so we use Sunday as our visiting members and less actives-day. As we sat down at each home, I felt so much love. I am so grateful for the opportunity we have to be here. There is nothing more special than being able to feel of Heavenly Father's love for one of His children. He loves you perfectly even though you are not perfect. He wants your happiness. He wants your success. And most importantly, He wants you to return to Him, with honor. He sent His Only Begotten Son to suffer, so that we, His spirit children, have the option to return to him. Yeah. That's a lot of love.
I love y'all mucho! :)
~Sister "I'm never living in the city again" Jacobs :)

Photo 1: Coolest blanket EVER! :)

Photo 2: *cough* Sometimes I can't decide if we're the immature ones...
or if it's the Southern folk who named the roads.

Photo 3: Aaaah PG! Haha :) (The name of her high school)



No comments:

Post a Comment