May 5, 2014

Everyone!! May 5, 2014

I feel like I just got here (on the computer), and now I'm being kicked off! Ah!
Okay. Good week. Our investigator D. is solid.
Singing at the Lutheran church was cool. We met lots of people. Our investigator T. told the pastor she's reading the Book of Mormon and learning a lot from it. The pastor's girlfriend got our number to help her with service at a local nursing home. Dunno how that pastor feels about us... haha. But it was a cool experience :) I like our church though. That's why I'm here, right?! :)

The branch is doing an awesome 21 day challenge that will help with member missionary work! They love it!
I love it here! Talk to y'all on Sunday at 2:30-3ish my time! (We get to talk to her for Mother's Day! So excited!!)
Love ya!
~Sis Jacobs.
Rockin' the Sister Missionary tan line! And it's barely May!



No comments:

Post a Comment