October 14, 2013

Sorry we're late to dinner... I guess we lost tract of time! :)

Oct. 14, 2013

Family!!

Guess who loves you? ME!

This week as we've done lots of tracting, we have been playing games and coming up with different ways to have fun! And it's been a blast. Really, tracting has become one of my favorite things.

This last week we tracted into Lynn! She told us that she was happy with where she was. So we offered her service! And she asked us to come back, gave us like 3 phone numbers and told us she was looking forward to hearing from us! THEN the next day we found another Lynn! She told us the same thing, "I'm happy with my own religion." We offered her service and then got talking about the basics of the gospel, clarified some questions and then we introduced her to the Book of Mormon. She told us that she would definitely read 3 Nephi 11, and she was looking forward to our follow up phone call! Those were definite miracles.

We sang in sacrament meeting on Sunday. A choir of 6 missionaries! It was so fun. I can't even tell you how much it means to me to be able to share my testimony musically. Find your passion. And figure out how you can share your testimony that way. Because it is the most amazing feeling in the world

I see miracles every day. Nothing is a coincidence. I know that my Father in Heaven loves me. I know that He loves you. And I know this church is true.

Sorry for the short email, but I'm out of time.

I love you all

~Sis Jacobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment